Add a little lime zest and Coconut Rum to your strawberry jam. The results are amazing!!
Whether you pick them yourself or buy them at your local farmer's market, strawberries are here!!
Stamp a piece of muslin with a strawberry stamp and wrap it around the jar with some twine.
Give it as a gift with a loaf of home baked sweet bread.
Or use the jam to fill a sttrawberry tart...YUM!!
Strawberry Jam with Coconut Rum & Lime Zest
Yield: 3 – 8 oz. Jars
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 45 min
5 cups cut strawberries
1 box of pectin
4 cups sugar
2 T. Coconut Rum
Zest of 2 Limes
1. Place strawberries and pectin in saucepan
2. Bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute
3. Add sugar, Lime zest & rum
4. Bring to rolling boil and boil for 1 minute
5. Pour jam into boiled jar
6. Place boiled lid & rim on and twist.
7. Submerge filled jar into boiling water for 5 minutes
8. Let cool on rack